What follows is a list of questions pertaining to the common symptoms of social anxiety. This test has no diagnostical power, it is purely to help you raise your mental health self-awareness. Please see disclaimer
For each question, answer how frequently you experience certain symptoms:
0 = Never
2 = Half the time
3 = Most of the time
4 = All the time
- Felt moments of sudden terror, fear, or fright in social situations.
- Felt anxious, worried, or nervous about social situations.
- Had thoughts of being rejected, humiliated, embarrassed, ridiculed, or offending others
- Felt a racing heart, sweaty, trouble breathing, faint, or shaky in social situations
- Felt tense muscles, felt on edge or restless, or had trouble relaxing in social situations
- Avoided, or did not approach or enter, social situations
- Left social situations early or participated only minimally (e.g., said little, avoided eye contact)
- Spend a lot of time preparing what to say or how to act in social situations
- Distracted myself to avoid thinking about social situations.
- Needed help to cope with social situations (e.g., alcohol or medications, superstitious objects).
Sum up all the scores
A high total score indicates that you frequently experience symptoms linked to social anxiety, however it does not yield a diagnosis.
Please consult a healthcare professional if you need more help.
Reference: : https://match.talkspace.com/